Monday, October 15, 2007

Food for Frustration

Have no fear. Tomorrow I will be starting my food diary once again. This weekend was bad. Not only was I at home (which allowed me more access to a wider selection of restaurantes, but also home cookin' and more food around the house to nibble on), I was stressed.

It really bothers me how much stress plays a role in my eating habits tonight. Multiple times tonight, because I was frustrated with an assignment, I found myself venturing into the kitchen. How is that going to help me?? It's not. So why do I always make my way to the kitchen? The answer surely isn't there.

I fear that unless I really tackle this issue, the fridge and I are going to be come best friends by the end of the semester - and that's not what I want. Perhaps I need to drink water instead. Not allow myself to leave the room? Talk to my roommate instead? I'm not sure. But there has to be a solution. There just has to be.


No comments: