Thursday, October 11, 2007

Day 3....kind of

Some of you may have noticed that I didn't post my eating habit. No, I didn't forget. I was just too embarrassed to.

It was one of those days. You know those days where you just eat terribly, be it from stress or frustration or socializing? I had too many emotions to deal with yesterday, and my eating suffered because of it. Let's just say I ended up having ice cream for dinner.... Yeah....

But, when you fall off the horse, sometimes you just have to pick yourself up and start all over again. I've made a valiant effort. I've been drinking more water today, ate a filling breakfast and when I went out for lunch with an old friend, I only ate half and took the rest home.

Who knows what tonight will bring, though. I've got a paper due tomorrow and a test to study for... and when those crop up, I invariably end up making my way to the kitchen more than once. Someday I will figure out what triggers these things, and more importantly, learn to break those habits. Until then, I'll hid the junk food and keep a pot of tea on.

No comments: