Monday, June 25, 2007

Test Post

We're starting this blog as a way to help people participate in the American Cancer Society Eat Right Challenge in August. Hopefully through this blog we'll be able to educate, inspire and encourage other people to take on the challenge, too.

I don't know about you, but my eating habits definitely need a fix-up. With so many programs, it's hard to know what to do - Atkins diet, South Beach Diet, Weight Watchers. How do you know what the best program is? One day you're eating a low-carb diet and the next you're eating a low-fat diet.

I've decided the best thing for me to do first is to watch my portion sizes. Using the American Cancer Society Great American Eat Right website I can get quick information on how large my serving sizes should be. It also has some helpful tips, too.

I'll keep you update on how my task is going... Wish me luck!

No comments: